|Alliance of Amadar|
|Constitution||Alliance of Amadar|
|Affiliations||Kingdom of Malitis, Dwarven Kingdoms, Elven Empire, Wyvern Accord, United Isles|
|Main Language||Common, Elven, Dwarven|
|Date Established||1st of Spring; 1 Golden Age|
"The world itself could shatter under the drums of war. We are here to prevent the further desecration of our homes and lives. If there is no peace, we would be condemning our children to destruction." - Emperor Roedell'Therosh, of the Elven Empire
The Alliance of Amadar was formed by the Dwarven Kingdoms, the Elven Empire and the Kingdom of Malitis in the beginning of the Golden Age. The Wyvern Accord and the United Isles have both been joined into it as sub-factions under the Kingdom of Malitis. This alliance was formed to prevent war between the major empires and kingdoms of the world. The only large faction that did not join in the alliance are the trolls. This treaty has remained stable for the last 3,000 years.
The Kingdoms of the Elves, and the Dwarves, as well as those of the Kingdom of Malitis, hereby in unison, sign this Alliance to prevent war between each other and to create a lasting peace in the world, ushering in a new age, an age a peace and prosperity for people of all races. Thus, by the date of the signing, which be the 90th day of winter; 4997 of the Iron Age, shall be the final day of that age. For now we shall usher in the Golden Age, which shall last as long as there is peace and unity in the world.
Each Kingdom shall rule individually with their own laws and restrictions, but they must all abide by an agreed foundation of law. Below will be the laws of all whom wish to be part of this alliance.
- A Kingdom within the alliance should not declare war on anyone within this agreed treaty.
- A Kingdom within the alliance should not declare war on anyone without the agreed consent of all Kingdoms within the alliance
- If a Kingdom within the alliance should go to war, whether by agreed consent or by enemy declaration, all Kingdoms within the alliance should aid in the war if requested.
- If there is an inner conflict within a Kingdom, no Kingdoms within the alliance should interfere with it unless one side has broken one of the laws presented in the Alliance of Amadar.
- No one shall break the most basic of rights to the people within the Alliance of Amadar; Those rights being the right to speak freely, the right to live without oppression by government, the right to believe in what he wishes to believe in.
- No one shall commit the crimes such as murder, thievery, torture, or treason against the innocent without punishment by their respective Kingdom.
As long as none of these regulations and laws are crossed, let their forever be peace between all nations. If a nation wishes to this alliance join their kingdom shall be signed with the leader of the time at joining the alliance
- Kingdom of Malitis - King Caeltas Ravencrown I and High Warlord Torag Loctos
- Dwarven Kingdoms - King Lotrag Rovrin II
- Elven Empire - Emperor Roedell'Therosh
Below are the signatures of all those whom participated the drafting of the Alliance of Amadar
- King Caeltas Ravencrown I, of the Kingdom of Malitis
- High Seer Morthir, of the Kingdom of Malitis
- High Warlord Torag Loctos, of the Kingdom of Malitis
- Chieftain Lortar, of the Kingdom of Malitis
- King Lotrag Rovrin II,of the Dwarven Kingdoms
- Prince Lotrag Rovrin III, of the Dwarven Kingdoms
- Governor Afelrion Urant, of the Dwarven Kingdoms
- Lord Baton, of the Dwarven Kingdoms
- Emperor Roedell'Therosh, of the Elven Empire
- Prince Maron'Therosh, of the Elven Empire
- Ranger General Thel'Ramon, of the Elven Empire
- Lord Marin, of the Elven Empire
- The signing of the Alliance of Amadar doubled as the official charter of the Golden Age.
- While drafted by the Elves, and signed in the Elven Capital, it was the Dwarves that came up with the idea for this alliance.
- This replaced the ancient Pact of Freedom, that was signed between the Dwarven Kingdoms and the Elven Empire 15,000 years earlier.